Use your finger or mouse to scroll around. Spread two fingers apart or Shift key to zoom in. Pinch two fingers or the Control key to zoom back out. Enter Fullscreen mode by clicking the box of arrows in the top tight corner.
We deliver links to Aerial Super Panoramics via email. To add to your personal, agency and MLS websites simply copy and paste the link into the Virtual Tour area as you would if you were adding a link to a YouTube video or Walkthrough Movie.
If you want to add a Aerial Super Panoramic to your Facebook page we can send you the actual Super Panoramic image so you can upload it yourself. Facebook recently added new functionality to their pages allowing you to view Super Panoramic or 360 Degree images directly within Facebook instead of having to add a link to our website.
We deliver links to Aerial Videos via email. To add to your personal, agency and MLS websites simply copy and paste the link into the Virtual Tour area as you would if you were adding a link to a YouTube video or Walkthrough Movie.
The FAA (Federal Aviation Authority) released the Small UAS Rule (Part 107) at 12:01 a.m. EDT on August 29, 2016. This makes it possible for pilots who pass the test to use sUAS (Small Unmanned Aerial Systems) for commercial purposes. Without a sUAS license the Federal Aviation Administration can enforce fines as high as $250,000 or the possibility of up to three years in jail.
Walkthrough Media's pilot has a valid sUAS commercial license.
Several restrictions on the use of such drones have been put in place to prevent accidents and operations in certain airspace at certain times of day.
Here's an overview of what we can't currently do according to the FAA:
1. Fly above 400ft
2. Fly within five miles of an airport, seaplane base or helipad without permission from the control tower.
3. Operate directly above people.
4. Fly 30 minutes after Sunrise or 30 minutes before Sunset.
5. Fly faster than 100MPH
6. Operate outside of a direct line of vision, unless the sUAS passes briefly behind a tree as part of a pre-programmed flight path.
There are also a couple of restrictions we are imposing on ourselves:
1. We will only operate directly over and within the property boundaries of the real estate we are photographing.
2. We will not operate if the only available take off and landing point is within 50 ft of utility lines or public areas, such as sidewalks or roads.
3. We will not fly in winds with gusts over 25 MPH or any in kind of precipitation.
Our Aerial Super Panoramic service gives a 360 degree view of everything above and beyond the property boundaries. We will blur out any private area that may be visible in neighboring properties for privacy purposes.
We will provide documentation outlining these conditions to any neighbors who have a problem with our operations, and a valid sUAS FAA issued pilots license will be presented upon request.
We hope you understand the limitations we are working within, and hope to provide you with the very best service using this exciting new techology.
All other combinations of desktop, tablet, mobile phone, operating system and web browser work as designed.